Escape to the most beautiful apple orchard in Montgomery County!
All apples picked must fit inside the bag you purchase.
Apple picking is by reservation Friday-Sunday in September and October.
PLEASE NOTE: Our apple picking reservations are updated and available every Wednesday afternoon for the upcoming weekend.
Saturdays and Sundays: 9am-5pm
Last entry is at 4:30pm
Weekend of September 17-19
Joy, Shizuka, Jonagold
We’re so glad you’re here! Please keep the following guidelines in mind as you enjoy your time at Waters:
• Availability of certain varieties can vary. Before traveling, please check back on this page for current availability.
• Outside bags and backpacks are not permitted inside the orchard. Please leave bags and personal items in your car
• Children 2 years of age and older are counted as guests. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
• All the apples you pick must fit inside your purchased apple bag
• If you drop an apple or an apple falls off the tree while picking, we kindly ask you to pick it up to ensure no apple goes to waste.
• Please leave your pets at home, service animals only. We follow compliance standards for Federal and State health and food codes. Comfort or emotional support animals(pets) are not permitted at Waters Orchard.
Half Peck ~5-6 lbs. ………..$17 (includes up to 2 guest entries)
Peck ~11-12 lbs. …………….$27 (includes up to 4 guest entries)
Half Bushel ~20-24 lbs. ……$45 (includes up to 6 guest entries)