Escape to the most beautiful apple orchard in Montgomery County!
All apples picked must fit inside the bag you purchase.
Apple picking is by reservation Friday-Sunday.
PLEASE NOTE: Pick Your Own will be ending October 31st
Hours & Location
Saturday and Sunday: 9am-5pm
Last entry is at 4:30pm
October 22nd – 24th
With the sweet flavor of its Red Delicious parent, it is a medium to large apple. Its flesh is firm, crisp and quite juicy. Fuji is an excellent eating apple. It’s also a great keeper, maintaining its quality for up to one year refrigerated or several weeks left in a fruit bowl. Cooking Tip: Fuji apples are among the most popular apples for eating fresh, but they’re also great for baking, as they hold their shape when they cook. It is also good dried in slices.
This Gala-like apple was developed in France. It is a medium sized apple. The flavor is crisp & sweet. Cooking Tip: For fresh-eating or salads.
This sweet-tart apple has high sugars and high acids with a crisp bite and effervescent finish. It tends to fall more towards the tart side than sweet but is oh so refreshing! It has a beautiful, bright white flesh that is slow to oxidize (in other words, slow to brown) making it a wonderful apple to entertain with. They keep several months in refrigeration. Cooking Tip: The Pink Lady apple is extremely versatile and can be used for baking, snacking, salads, pairing, or for sauce.
We’re so glad you’re here! Please keep the following guidelines in mind as you enjoy your time at Waters:
• Availability of certain varieties can vary. Before traveling, please check back on this page for current availability.
• Outside bags and backpacks are not permitted inside the orchard. Please leave bags and personal items in your car
• Children 2 years of age and older are counted as guests. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
• All the apples you pick must fit inside your purchased apple bag
• If you drop an apple or an apple falls off the tree while picking, we kindly ask you to pick it up to ensure no apple goes to waste.
• Please leave your pets at home, service animals only. We follow compliance standards for Federal and State health and food codes. Comfort or emotional support animals(pets) are not permitted at Waters Orchard.
Half Peck ~5-6 lbs.———$17 (includes up to 2 guest entries)
Peck ~11-12 lbs.————$27 (includes up to 4 guest entries)
Half Bushel ~20-24 lbs.—-$45 (includes up to 6 guest entries)